Pian della Bandina is perfect for a “Corona-proof” holiday. Because Pian della Bandina is located in the middle of the woods and our first neighbors live at 500 meters, we only have to ensure sufficient measures for ourselves and our guests. At our complex there are plenty of opportunities for everyone to keep social distance from each other. Therefore we have installed a partition between the terraces of the apartments with open screens with natural plants. The garden is large enough for everyone to find a comfortable place at a social distance from other guests. We have created separate corners around our large swimming pool to keep enough distance. Our terrace and pool house are so large that there is a place for all our guests with the possibility to keep social distance.
We also have disinfectant hand cleaner and we thoroughly clean our apartments with disinfectant cleaning products.
In the summer of 2020, the shops, bars and restaurants in the area were open as usual. In Città della Pieve, the restaurants had a wonderful solution: every evening after 7:30 pm the main street was closed to cars. The parking spaces were then filled with tables and chairs by the restaurants in the street. In this way, extra options were created to dine safely and with social distance. A very nice additional advantage was that you were dining outside with a setting sun in a medieval street.

Terms of payment
Due to the period in which we currently live, we have adjusted our Terms of payment terms. For 2021 we have reduced the down payment to 20% of the rental costs. The remaining 80% only has to be paid no later than 4 weeks before the arrival date.
When booking within 4 weeks before arrival, you must pay the entire sum immediately. If it is not possible to travel to Pian della Bandina in the week before the arrival date due to code red due to closed country borders, we will refund the full amount paid. Or the payment may be used for a holiday with us at another time.