Prices 2021

Two-room apartment (2 + 2 persons):
Low season: € 75 per night or € 499 per week
Mid season: € 99 per night or € 650 per week
High season: € 149 per night or € 950 per week

Three-room apartment (4 + 2 persons):
Low season: € 90 per night or € 599 per week
Mid season: € 115 per night or € 750 per week
High season: € 165 per night or € 1,050 per week

Villa “Il Cotogno” (6 persons):
Low season: € 105 per night or € 699 per week
Mid season: € 135 per night or € 899 per week
High season: € 195 per night or € 1,250 per week

Seasons 2021:
Low season: January 4 to May 28 & October 3 to December 18
Mid season: May 29 to July 9 & September 5 to October 2
High season: July 10 to September 4

Minimum stay:
In high season the minimum stay is 4 nights. In the other periods the minimum stay is 2 nights. Arrival and departure is possible on any day of the week

Bed linen, towels, kitchen towels and final cleaning:
We charge € 75 per apartment for bed linen, towels, kitchen towels and final cleaning.
This supplement includes the following:
* Beds made on arrival.
* If you stay longer than 1 week, you will receive a clean linen package after a week.
* Towels and bath mats.
* Kitchen towels.
* Final cleaning.

Included in our prices are:
* Electricity and water.
* Plenty of parking space.
* Use of Wi-Fi network.
* Shared use of TV in the poolhouse.
* Use of swimming pool.
* Use of playground equipment.

Not included in our prices are:
* Municipal tourist tax of € 0.80 per person per night.
* Heating in low and mid season based on consumption. Settlement based on consumption meter at € 2 per hour.
* Baby package, consisting of a cot and high chair, including bed linen at € 25 per week.
* Clothing (up to 5 kg) can be washed by us for € 5 including detergent and fabric softener. You will then receive the “wet” laundry back to dry on your drying rack yourself.
* Dry laundry in the dryer (up to 5 kg) for a fee of € 5.
* Bread roll service, fresh from the bakery daily. (only with enough participants)

Arrival and departure:
* Arrival between 4:00 PM and 10:00 PM. Other times in consultation.
* Departure between 7:00 am and 10:00 am. Other times in consultation.

Payments:
Due to the special and uncertain period in which we currently live, we have adjusted our payment conditions. For 2021 we have reduced the down payment to 20% of the rental costs. The remaining 80% does not have to be paid until 4 weeks before the arrival date.
When booking within 4 weeks before arrival, you must pay the entire amount immediately.

Cancellation:
In case of cancellation 7 days after receipt of the down payment up to 4 weeks before the start of the rental period, you owe 20% of the rent.
In case of cancellation within 4 weeks before the start of the rental period, you owe the full rent.
In case of cancellation, a refund is unfortunately not possible. If desired, you must take out cancellation insurance yourself.
If it is not possible to travel to Pian della Bandina in the week before the arrival date due to code red and closed country borders, we will refund the full amount paid. Or the payment may be used for a holiday with us at another time.

Deposit:
Take notice of a deposit of € 100. To be paid in cash on arrival. Any damage during your stay or necessary extra cleaning costs will be deducted from the deposit. We check the apartment before your departure.

Pets:
Dogs are welcome with us in consultation. Dogs must be on a leash. If you bring a dog, we expect it to show social behavior. In case of aggressive or other inappropriate behavior, we can terminate the lease without a refund of the rent. Dogs are not allowed in or at the pool.
Other pets are not allowed.